- Position – Engineer/ Sr. Engineer Production & Maintenance
A production engineer will be responsible for incremental improvements in material flow, labor efficiency, machine utilization & documentation in all existing work stations for the production processes. He must have the ability to analyze the problems, resolve it & take the decisions independently. Ready to work on-site with team.
• Manage a team of 15 – 20 including supervisors & achieve the daily production target
• Insure the best practices should followed at each work station
• Diagnosing breakdown problems & improve the machine uptime by proper utilization of available resources
• Monitoring and controlling the operating costs
• Capture the required data on daily basis
We are seeking an engineer with an understanding of production process and having exposure of maintenance. Experience in heavy hydraulic machinery will give an additional advantage.
• Degree in engineering and 2 - 3 years work experience in production/ maintenance or similar field (Heavy hydraulic machinery having extra advantage)
• Analytical / Problem Solving skills
• Basic knowledge of computer (word, excel etc)
• Language known Tamil & English/Hindi