IGG's thought leadership is driven by core leadership attributes: "Will to Win", "Advocacy, Relevance and Impact". These DNA traits led to our firm resolve and commitment to remove uncertainties that has plagued the biomass industry since its inception.
Key contributions to date include but not limited to:
- Optimized the Biomass Supply chain right from source identification, fuel processing, transportation, and quality of fuel, thus ensuring availability and affordability of biomass on a guaranteed and long-term basis to IPP’s.
- Design, develop and productionise the patented ‘Full Tree’ model of Juliflora processing for Biomass fuel.
- Partnerships with the global leaders in business and technology, to deliver the collective wisdom and expertise in a one-stop service model to IGG clients.
- Leadership with a conscience, committed to deliver high social and economic impact.
- Organize the biomass industry through our constant R & D, business model innovation and advocacy enabling policy changes for the biomass industry.
- Think BIG, Act Smart, and Deliver Beyond Expectations.